Monday 11 December 2017

The addictive world of nowadays

Resultado de imagen para cigaretteWhen i was a kid i was really exposed to drugs substances, my family still have some vicious, my mom for example, she used to -and still- smokes a lot of cigarettes, so my aunts and my grandfather, in a kind of way i think that it's more common to be a smoker if your family it is as well, and i'm not a exception. I wake up with a cigarette in my mouth, i smoke other waiting for the bus, other walking to the subway, the next one when i'm walking for the university and well, it's a sick compulsive adicction that reduce my anxiety, before any test i NEED a cigarette, especially because i'm really nervous person.

I usually drink some beers with my friends or my family, i like the vodka and red wine, but it's not an adicction, i don't like what it feels to be drunk to be truth -and throw up, iug-, i remembered my mother getting drunk a lot and she was really really really annoying, so i have some repulsion for that.

Resultado de imagen para marihuanaSometimes I smoke pot, this drug it's a plant after all, my first joint i smoked with my mother and cousin, at first it was a bad-trip, i feel so paranoic and anxious, but after that -when i left the control- it feels really pacefull and weird, and it's pretty usefull when i want to get creative, for example to play the saxophone or after reading a good book. But i'm responsable, some people blame to the drugs for their failures, and everything in abuse is bad, it's all about the balance and self-respect.

My cousin lately has been some trouble with the drugs-abuse of cocaine, his parents used to be drugs-addicts and i have to admit that his life has been really complicated, but it's not an excuse... he have no goals, no motivation and when you talk with him, it's like talk with a 12years old boy, pretty inmature. Although i feel sorry for him, he almost died for a overdose and i advice him everytime i see him, after all he is the only man i ever loved.

My grandmother doesn't have that kind of viscous but she consume medicaments that are drugs after all, she has a lot of health-problems and actually, she use a topical substance of marihuana to calm the pain -she said it was better than anything she has been tried- so drugs have that brightside.


Resultado de imagen para medicamentosI know people who lost in drugs, they use them like an escape from reality, from the real world, it's sad, you know. But if you are responsable with your body and your mind, you can use for reacreational activities, well, there are a lot of controversity on it, it's such an interesting and debatable topic, but the most important thing is to be informed and be responsable, if you can't be succesfull because of drugs, maybe you are the problem, not them.

No comments:

Post a Comment