Monday 11 December 2017

Post graduate studies

Resultado de imagen para entomologyThe study is a long long way, it feels everlasting sometimes: your parents sent you to the the kids-garden, then to elementary school, after that the high school, in my case i take a pre-univeristy study, then if you want to be a professional you go to the univeristy, and all of that to finally start to work, woo-hoo, trying to find some money then you die.
Well, you could take post-graduate studies if you want, in my case i think i want to get a PhD in pharmacy maybe in USA, England or right here in my actual university, so i could get better in the investigation field, it's exhausting to think in finish other career, but i really like Enthomology, and i think i could mix this two passions to get a great result, the study the chemistry of insects, arachnids and other species related to bugs, in Latinoamerica you can find a lot of them, and some endemic species all over the world, so i could get an association with parnerts in the same field, or maybe work with a investigation institution, sound pretty exciting to me, and it's because when i search for bugs i feel like a 10 years old kid.

Resultado de imagen para post graduate studies
Althoug, i'm not so sure, it's hard to me think right now what i want to do in the future, and it's a little bit complicated to me to take desitions, i question a lot to myself, but anyways, i just want to do some that worth it, even if it doesn't mean money, fame or the great success, i just want to do what make me happy, i think that make me that question is the correct in first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment